The Manugib® Basal Thumb Arthritis Function rheumatology hand and wrist brace is suitable for people suffering from arthritis of the thumb and helps them perform routine day-to-day tasks.
Manugib® Basal Thumb Arthritis Function is recommended for osteoarthritis of the thumb (basal thumb arthritis):
- Worn according to pain level, chronic phase (daytime wear)
- Reduces loads on joint and helps with routine daily tasks and work activities.
the thumb column
- Stabilisation of the base of the thumb and the wrist, preserving the trapeziometacarpal joint.
- Adjustable single flap at the thumb makes it easy to put on.
- Adjustable single flap at the wrist makes it easy to put on.
Orthopédie / Manugib / Basal thumb arthritis / Chronic phase / Manugib® Basal Thumb Arthritis Function
Non-exhaustive product catalogue and non-contractual offer. This medical device is a regulated health product carrying the CE mark. Any diagnosis must be made by your own doctor. A medical prescription is required to ensure the appropriate product is supplied. Contact your health professional for advice.
Nous contacter ?
Tél : 04 77 91 30 30 - Fax : 04 77 79 62 66
73, rue de la Tour BP 78 - 42002 Saint Etienne Cedex 1 France