The Manugib® Basal Thumb Arthritis Immobilisation rheumatology hand and wrist brace is suitable for people suffering from arthritis of the thumb during painful flare-ups.
Manugib® Basal Thumb Arthritis Immobilisation is recommended for osteoarthritis of the thumb (basal thumb arthritis):
- Acute phase: daytime and night-time wear
- Night-time wear: to prevent the development of Z-deformity of the thumb
adjustable single flap
- Immobilisation of the trapeziometacarpal joint by opening of the first web space.
- Padding over the palmar arch.
- Adjustable single flap makes it easy to put on.
Orthopédie / Manugib / Basal thumb arthritis / Acute flare-up in the thumb / Manugib® Basal Thumb Arthritis Immobilisation
Non-exhaustive product catalogue and non-contractual offer. This medical device is a regulated health product carrying the CE mark. Any diagnosis must be made by your own doctor. A medical prescription is required to ensure the appropriate product is supplied. Contact your health professional for advice.
Nous contacter ?
Tél : 04 77 91 30 30 - Fax : 04 77 79 62 66
73, rue de la Tour BP 78 - 42002 Saint Etienne Cedex 1 France