The Manugib® Tendonitis hand and wrist brace is suitable for people suffering from inflammation of the wrist (e.g. repetitive movements).
Manugib® Tendonitis is recommended for:
- Wrist extensors
- Cubital styloiditis
- Wrist arthritis
- Inflammatory disease: rheumatoid arthritis
- After-effects of trauma and nerve injury: pain, instability, etc.
comfortable padding and
adjustable single flap
- Relative immobilisation in a functional position.
- Padding over the palmar arch.
- Adjustable single flap makes it easy to put on.
- Ventilated, light, breathable 3D fabric, well-suited to extended wear.
Orthopédie / Manugib / Tendonitis / Affecting the pain / Manugib® Tendonitis
Non-exhaustive product catalogue and non-contractual offer. This medical device is a regulated health product carrying the CE mark. Any diagnosis must be made by your own doctor. A medical prescription is required to ensure the appropriate product is supplied. Contact your health professional for advice.
Nous contacter ?
Tél : 04 77 91 30 30 - Fax : 04 77 79 62 66
73, rue de la Tour BP 78 - 42002 Saint Etienne Cedex 1 France