The Manugib® Carpal Tunnel rheumatology brace is suitable for people suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome, with tingling sensations and "pins and needles" at night that sometimes wake them up.
Manugib® Carpal Tunnel is recommended for:
- Non-surgical treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome (brace worn at night and when resting).
- After-effects of injury and degenerative conditions of the wrist.
and wrist angle
adjustable extension piece
- Adjustable wrist/hand angle between +20° and -20° to rest and relieve pain.
- Removable, adjustable extension finger piece to reinforce rest.
- Anti-slip pad to improve stability.
Orthopédie / Manugib / Carpal tunnel syndrome / Numbness/pins and needles in the first 3 fingers / Manugib® Carpal Tunnel
Non-exhaustive product catalogue and non-contractual offer. This medical device is a regulated health product carrying the CE mark. Any diagnosis must be made by your own doctor. A medical prescription is required to ensure the appropriate product is supplied. Contact your health professional for advice.
Nous contacter ?
Tél : 04 77 91 30 30 - Fax : 04 77 79 62 66
73, rue de la Tour BP 78 - 42002 Saint Etienne Cedex 1 France