The Manugib® Trauma Wrist traumatology hand and wrist brace is suitable for people suffering from wrist injuries.
Manugib® Trauma Wrist is recommended for:
- Wrist flexor and extensor tendonitis
- After-effects of neurological damage and neuromuscular diseases (instability)
- Prevention (intermittent wear in the event of after-effects of injury)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Immobilisation with a wide palmar splint for better healing.
- Comfortable padding over the palmar arch for better wearer comfort.
- 3 adjustable tightening straps making it easier to put on and secure.
Orthopédie / Manugib / Injury / Mild wrist pain / Manugib® Trauma Wrist
Non-exhaustive product catalogue and non-contractual offer. This medical device is a regulated health product carrying the CE mark. Any diagnosis must be made by your own doctor. A medical prescription is required to ensure the appropriate product is supplied. Contact your health professional for advice.
Nous contacter ?
Tél : 04 77 91 30 30 - Fax : 04 77 79 62 66
73, rue de la Tour BP 78 - 42002 Saint Etienne Cedex 1 France