The Manugib® Trauma Wrist Long traumatology hand and wrist brace is suitable for people suffering from major wrist injuries, such as after a fracture.
Manugib® Trauma Wrist Long is recommended for:
- Wrist injury (acute phase)
- Wrist sprain
- Post-operative immobilisation (transition after casting)
- Immobilisation with a wide palmar splint with long lever arm and two shape-fitted dorsal splints.
- Comfortable padding over the palmar arch.
- 4 adjustable tightening straps making it easier to put on and secure.
Orthopédie / Manugib / Injury / Intense wrist pain / Manugib® Trauma Wrist Long
Non-exhaustive product catalogue and non-contractual offer. This medical device is a regulated health product carrying the CE mark. Any diagnosis must be made by your own doctor. A medical prescription is required to ensure the appropriate product is supplied. Contact your health professional for advice.
Nous contacter ?
Tél : 04 77 91 30 30 - Fax : 04 77 79 62 66
73, rue de la Tour BP 78 - 42002 Saint Etienne Cedex 1 France