The Genugib® Open hinged knee brace is suitable for people experiencing pain following knee injury and who want to be able to put the brace on quickly, for wear during physiotherapy and day-to-day and/or sports activities.
Genugib® Open is recommended in the following cases:
- Sprain (severe or moderate).
- Injury (during physiotherapy and rehabilitation, after-effects of injury)
- Chronic laxity
- Medical condition (painful, unstable knee)
opens fully from the front
and patellar opening
anatomical shape with
adjustment of tightness
- Opens fully from the front, which makes it easier to put on and adjust.
- Can be worn over or under trousers.
- Patellar opening with hemispherical rings.
- Multi-centre hinge mechanism to limit anterior-posterior drawer.
- Rigid side struts to ensure lateral stabilisation (removable for competitive sports).
- Anatomical shape with adjustment of tightness: 4 opposing straps above and below the knee.
- No tourniquet effect.
- Light, breathable, well-ventilated, comfortable 3D fabric.
Orthopédie / Genugib / Sprain / Moderate with swelling / Genugib® Open
Non-exhaustive product catalogue and non-contractual offer. This medical device is a regulated health product carrying the CE mark. Any diagnosis must be made by your own doctor. A medical prescription is required to ensure the appropriate product is supplied. Contact your health professional for advice.
Nous contacter ?
Tél : 04 77 91 30 30 - Fax : 04 77 79 62 66
73, rue de la Tour BP 78 - 42002 Saint Etienne Cedex 1 France