The Genugib® Stab hinged knee brace is suitable for people experiencing pain following knee injury, for wear during physiotherapy and day-to-day and/or sports activities.
Genugib® Stab is recommended in the following cases:
- Sprain (severe or moderate)
- Injury (during physiotherapy and rehabilitation, after-effects of injury)
- Chronic laxity
- Medical condition (painful, unstable knee)
Silicone patellar ring
anatomical shape with
adjustment of tightness
- Multi-centre hinge mechanism to limit anterior-posterior drawer.
- Rigid side struts to ensure lateral stabilisation (removable for competitive sports).
- Silicone patellar ring with groove for the patellar tendon.
- Anatomical shape with adjustment of tightness: 4 opposing straps above and below the knee.
- No tourniquet effect.
- Light, breathable, well-ventilated, comfortable 3D fabric.
Orthopédie / Genugib / Sprain / Post-traumatic and laxity / Genugib® Stab
Non-exhaustive product catalogue and non-contractual offer. This medical device is a regulated health product carrying the CE mark. Any diagnosis must be made by your own doctor. A medical prescription is required to ensure the appropriate product is supplied. Contact your health professional for advice.
Nous contacter ?
Tél : 04 77 91 30 30 - Fax : 04 77 79 62 66
73, rue de la Tour BP 78 - 42002 Saint Etienne Cedex 1 France