The Genugib® ROM* hinged knee brace is a brace with range of motion control for controlled healing. Its lightweight, comfortable design makes it suitable for prolonged use.
*ROM: Range Of Motion.
Genugib® ROM is recommended in the following cases:
- After surgery
- Sports activities
Anatomical shape with
adjustment of tightness
adjustable condyle pads
- Rigid side struts made of high-resistance polymer to ensure lateral stabilisation. The brace is extremely lightweight due to the fabric used.
- Multi-centre hinge mechanism limiting anterior-posterior drawer, with range of motion adjustment to control healing
- Removable condyle pads that can be adjusted depending on the knee's varus-valgus position.
- Hardwearing foam pad to hold the anterior tibial tuberosity in place, guaranteeing rotary stability.
- 6 opposing straps to ensure a good hold without a tourniquet effect.
Orthopédie / Genugib / Sprain / Traumatic / Rehabilitation / Sports Activities / Genugib® ROM
Non-exhaustive product catalogue and non-contractual offer. This medical device is a regulated health product carrying the CE mark. Any diagnosis must be made by your own doctor. A medical prescription is required to ensure the appropriate product is supplied. Contact your health professional for advice.
Nous contacter ?
Tél : 04 77 91 30 30 - Fax : 04 77 79 62 66
73, rue de la Tour BP 78 - 42002 Saint Etienne Cedex 1 France