The Genugib® Balneo hinged knee brace is ideal for use in water, particularly during rehabilitation/physiotherapy or sports activities.
Genugib® Balnéo is recommended in the following cases:
- After surgery
- Rehabilitation/physiotherapy in water
- High-risk aquatic activities
anatomical shape with
adjustment of tightness
- Rigid side struts made of high-resistance polymer to ensure lateral stabilisation. The brace is extremely lightweight due to the fabric used.
- Multi-centre hinge mechanism limiting anterior-posterior drawer, with range of motion adjustment to control healing.
- Silicone pad to hold the anterior tibial tuberosity in place, guaranteeing rotary stability.
- 6 opposing straps to ensure a good hold without a tourniquet effect.
- Neoprene fabric for use in water.
Orthopédie / Genugib / Sprain / Traumatic / Rehabilitation / Aquatic Activitie / Genugib® Balnéo
Non-exhaustive product catalogue and non-contractual offer. This medical device is a regulated health product carrying the CE mark. Any diagnosis must be made by your own doctor. A medical prescription is required to ensure the appropriate product is supplied. Contact your health professional for advice.
Nous contacter ?
Tél : 04 77 91 30 30 - Fax : 04 77 79 62 66
73, rue de la Tour BP 78 - 42002 Saint Etienne Cedex 1 France