The Genugib® Arthritis rheumatology knee brace is suitable for people experiencing chronic knee pain due to arthritis.
Genugib® Arthritis is recommended in the following cases:
- Osteoarthritis of the knee: gonarthrosis (advanced, painful and unstable).
- Pain and instability (after injury)
- Joint support (in rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory rheumatism, mostly affecting the knee).
opens fully from the front
and patellar opening
Anatomical shape with
adjustment of tightness
- Opens completely from the front, which makes it easier to put on and adjust.
- Can be worn over or under trousers.
- Patellar opening with hemispherical rings.
- Multi-centre hinge mechanism to limit anterior-posterior drawer.
- Rigid side struts to ensure lateral stabilisation (removable for competitive sports).
Anatomical shape with adjustment of tightness: 4 opposing straps above and below the knee.
- No tourniquet effect.
- Light, breathable, well-ventilated, comfortable 3D fabric.
- Shock-absorbing NOENE® heel lifts to help preserve the joint in the legs and spine.
Orthopédie / Genugib / Knee osteoarthritis / Acute/instability / Genugib® Arthritis
Non-exhaustive product catalogue and non-contractual offer. This medical device is a regulated health product carrying the CE mark. Any diagnosis must be made by your own doctor. A medical prescription is required to ensure the appropriate product is supplied. Contact your health professional for advice.
Nous contacter ?
Tél : 04 77 91 30 30 - Fax : 04 77 79 62 66
73, rue de la Tour BP 78 - 42002 Saint Etienne Cedex 1 France