The Lombogib® Reactive lumbar support belt is suitable for people with back pain and during activities such as DIY.
Lombogib® Reactive is recommended for backache, such as:
- Acute low back pain
- Chronic low back pain
- Progressive withdrawal, intermittent wear during resumption of activities, occasional wear during painful activities.
V-shaped posture correcting strap
and two patented half-back pads
patented finger loop
and easy to put on
- Two patented shape-fitted half-back pads enabling adjustment to an analgesic posture during low back pain episodes.
- V-shaped posture-correcting straps to correct the lumbar and pelvic posture and secure movements.
- Action focused on the painful area (lumbosacral joint).
- Ventilated fabric at thoracic level for easier breathing, for long-term wear.
- Patented ergonomic finger loops making it easy to put the belt on.
Orthopédie / Lombogib / Acute low back pain / Activities such as driving/DIY, etc. / Lombogib® Reactive
Non-exhaustive product catalogue and non-contractual offer. This medical device is a regulated health product carrying the CE mark. Any diagnosis must be made by your own doctor. A medical prescription is required to ensure the appropriate product is supplied. Contact your health professional for advice.
Nous contacter ?
Tél : 04 77 91 30 30 - Fax : 04 77 79 62 66
73, rue de la Tour BP 78 - 42002 Saint Etienne Cedex 1 France